ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Free Chicken Nuggets at Chick-fil-a 3/17


Some Chick-fil-A restaurants across the country are giving away a FREE portion of 8 count chicken nuggets on St.Patrick's Day. After some research, I'm still not sure of exact locations but I've heard it's for sure happening in PA, UT and some parts of CA. Find your location here.

Of course, you will want to call to check participation at your local store before haulin' your kidlet there! I will be calling to find out if my local one is participating - Chick-fil-a is one of my all time FAVS!

Leave a comment if you verify your location is participating so we can help each other out! =)
{Thanks, Mummy Deals}

3 Comments:

Homeowners said...

Hi Denise!

The St Louis locations are participating too.

Happy St Pattys!
Amy

Alicia said...

If you're watching what you eat carefully, you might want to consider the incredible levels of MSG in the breading and spices on any type of fast food chicken. We'll take a pass on this freebie :)

Ms. Anita said...

My dh said, "I wonder if they will be green?" And, I added, "Or served with green sauce?" Or perhaps served with that green ketchup that came out a few years ago. :)

(I haven't checked with our local CFA yet, so I don't know if they are participating.)