ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Baby Buzz Article!


I've written a new article over at the Baby Buzz Blog!

It's all about getting your post baby body back. I've written an informative article as well as included a couple of my favorite ways to enjoy my time with Judah while working on getting MY post baby body back! You can read it HERE

I hope you'll go read it and leave me a comment! Thanks!
P.S. This is a pretty recent photo of Judah for those who've been wondering what he is lookin' like now! =)

3 Comments:

Idaho Jill said...

such a cutie-thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny's Vegcafe said...

He is adorable!