ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Coupons and Freebies!


Wise Foods is offering the ‘Wise Buys’ online coupon program, where you can have access to exclusive online coupon offers from Wise every month by signing up HERE

$1 off Blue Bunny Bomb Pops HERE

Fill in your info and receive a free sample bottle of Kiss My Face Aromatherapeutic Anti-Stress Bath/Shower Gel
Thanks to Free Sample Freak!

3 Comments:

Pio the Meyers and Jenell the Human said...

Thought you might want to know about the Harris Teeter special this week!

http://budgetdaughter.blogspot.com/2009/06/harris-teeter-doubles-up-to-198.html

Anonymous said...

I've seen a few comments on forums that the kiss my face freebie is from a spam site so beware.

Anonymous said...

Let's try this again, I didn't mean to be anonymous. I've seen a few comments on forums that the kiss my face freebie is from a spam site so beware. People are also reporting that they requested freebies from this site before and never received the freebie.