ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, January 9, 2009

CVS Superstars 1/9


This week I haven't made it to CVS yet. I still might get to slide in there tomorrow. We'll see. There were a few things I wanted to try to get my hands on. However, I scored BIG at Walgreens this week. So, I had a good week anyway! Go check out what I scored at Walgreens on the post under this one!

I'll update this post if I manage to get myself to a CVS tomorrow after my Lavbor and Delivery class tomorrow!


:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!


4 Comments:

Tara said...

i love reading other peoples' scenarios and deals!

Anonymous said...

I did great. My savings where very high. I got 10 OneTouchs, 2 bags of cough drops, 1 box of benadryl for 2.27 OOPS! I was so proud of myself. My savings were 531.50

Alli said...

I didn't buy much, but was very happy!

1 Children's Motrin
1 Children's Tylenol
2 Stayfree
2 Soyjoy boxes
1 Nasogel
-B1g1 Stayfree (4.50)
-1 Stayfree
-2.50/2 Children's meds
-2 Nasogel
-29.96 ECB
Paid $1.28 got 29.99 ECB back!

Jennifer said...

I had a good trip this week with a net of $15, which includes toilet paper, newspapers, sudafed, and a bunch of free stuff. Yay!