ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, January 9, 2009

Drugstore Divas 1/9


*Update*
Now that I am at home and in front of my computer here's the breakdown of what I got this week - INCLUDING pictures! =)


Transaction #1:
4 Kellogg's Cereals $2.50 each
2 Rimmell Foundations $2.19 each on clearance
2 Neutrogena Eyeshadow $4.19 each on clearance
1 Revlon Foundation $2.59
Used (4) $1 off cereal coupons
Used $3/2 Neutrogena coupon
Used $2 off Revlon coupon
Total: $17.72
Earned $3 back RR


Transaction #2: I made money!
2 Stayfree Maxipads 32 ct $2.99 ea.
Reynolds Wrap Foil $0.99
Garnier hair product $0.99
2 Glade candle refills $2.50 ea.
1 pack of Electrosol dish detergent $3.49
2 Hershey bars 2/$1
1 carton of Ben and Jerry's ice cream $3
Used $2.50 off Electrosol
Used BOGO Hershey's coupon
Used $3 off EACH WAGS Stayfree coupon
Used $2.50/2 Glade coupon
Used $1 off Garnier hair product coupon
Used $1 off Reynolds coupon
Total:$ 2.58 OOP
Will earn $3.50 in REBATES!!


Transaction #3:
3 Sunsilk hair products $2.29 each
Used (3) $1 off coupons
Final Price: $4.35

Transaction #4:
2 Seventh Generation cleaners $1.19 each
Used (2) $1 off coupons
Final Price: $0.38

All in all I spent $21.53 for all the stuff in these 4 transactions! I got lots of good stuff we can definitely use!

I love seeing how other people save and how creative you can be with your coupons to score the stuff your family needs... So with that in mind let's play DRUGSTORE DIVA'S!

The only rule to play this game is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE.
If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And if you don't have a blog...we still want to see what you scored this week! So leave a comment!

I can't wait to see all your great finds!


7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep hearing about the great savings, or earnings :), at Walgreen's on Electrasol, but my Walgreen's had it priced at like $5.50! CRAZY more!

Anonymous said...

I scored big this week at Walgreens too. I got the Electrasol, 3 Ben and Jerry's, 4 Flinstones, 4 Bayer, 4 Garnier Fructice, 4 Quaker Oatmeals, 4 Progresso soups, 2 Whipps Reeces Candy Bars, and an air freshener refill(free coupon inside the free item for the month).

My total OOP $19, with $10 left in RR.

I'm going to head there tomorrow to get the South Beach bars and some more shampoo if they're not all out.

Anonymous said...

This was a great week at walgreen's indeed. I actually made about 4 trips to different locations. 1st: 3 boxes oatmeal, 2 garnier fructis, 2 ben and jerry's (total: $4.55) 2nd: 2 boxes oatmeal, 2 garnier fructis, 1 loreal lip gloss (total: $2.66)
3rd: Loreal true match powder foundation, lip gloss, hip eyeshadow duo (total $6.85) 4th: 2 seventh generation bathroom cleaner, 2 loreal lip gloss (total: $1.10) Total Spent: $15.16

Southerner said...

Everyone said that the 1/4 paper had a coupon for the Fructis Garnier shampoo. I bought 4 papers and did not have that coupon in it. Anyone else know about this?

Anonymous said...

I Love Walgreen's. I got $85+ in merchandise this week for $3.12 out of pocket and I'm getting back $7.15 in rebates. I didn't even have to roll rewards this week it was almost too easy.

HotMommy said...

Posted you a link about my Walgreens trip.

alreadytaken05 said...

Have any of you Drugstore Divas found any brand of TP that you find good deals for on a regular basis?