ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, January 11, 2009

CVS ... at the last minute!


I finally made it to CVS... It was like 8:00 last night! I had to drag my husband along. He always dreads having to go with me! BUT, once we get in there and he get to help me pick things out (ie: snacks for free) he develops a better mood! Also, he kind of enjoys it when the cashier oohs and ahhs over the great deals we score... he gets a little proud! =)

Here's what I got this week:

Transaction #1:

4 kids throat coolers
1 Garnier hairspray
2 bonus packs of J&J lotion and body wash
1 CVS napkins
1 CVS gallon size bags
2 CVS cheese puffs
2 Glade Oil Refills
Used the (2) of the BOGO throat cooler coupons
Used $1 off Garnier coupon
Used (2) $3 off Cvs coupons
Used BOGO glade coupon
Used (2) $1 off J&J coupons

Final Price: $23.63
Forgot to use ECBS ARGGG!
Earned $21.96 in ECBs

Transaction #2:
1 J&J bedtime wash cloths
2 CVS fabric softener sheets
2 CVS snack crackers
Used (2) CVS $3 coupons
Used $1 off J&J coupon
Used $5 ECBs

Final Price$0.04
Earned 0 ECBs

Transaction #3:
2 Kids Throat Coolers
Used 1 BOGO throat cooler coupon

Final Price: $5.69
Earned: $9.98 in ECBs

So, in the end I had spent $29.36
I earned: $31.94 in ECBs!!


I didn't realize they were having a buy one CVS product get one 1/2 off sale! When we got there we grabbed up a bunch of CVS products we could use, like: fabric softener, chips and snack crackers for lunches, and napkins and storage bags. I figured out that I spent like $3 for all these products after their sale and using 4 of the $3 off coupons (on 8 products!) I was thrilled!

Check out more great bargains that the CVS Superstars found on the post underneath this one!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job! My CVS didn't carry the Throat Coolers...two different clerks helped me look, but we couldn't find them. Oh well!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Your CVS is way more stocked than either of the ones I hit this week. Lucky!

BusyMom said...

What is the limit on the Throat Coolers? i thought the flier said limit 2. Looks like you got 6 and got ECBs. That could put a whole new spin on my plans.