ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, January 16, 2009

CVS Superstars 1/16


This week I skipped CVS. To many things to do! I did get to Walgreens for the Pepsi deal and I visited Aldi to score some cheap produce, some SUPER yummy fruit popsicles, and some milk! Don't think I'll be able to make it next week either, I am going to CLEAN the house!

:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

6 Comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for always hosting these Denise:)

BusyMom said...

Where'd Mr Linky go? He was here a minute ago?

Debra said...

No Mr Linky so I'll just leave my link....

CVS post

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

I don't see the Mr. Linky either, but here are my deals:

http://thecoupongame.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-cvs-deals-i-am-joyous-for-soyous.html

BusyMom said...

Since Mr. Linky seems to be having a lot of issues, here is my CVS deals this week.

http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/01/cvs-deals-112.html

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Although Mr. Linky is back up, when you add your link to one of the Mr. Linky's (either for Drugstore Divas or CVS), it adds it to both :-). I guess they're really having some problems there today.