ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, January 16, 2009

Drugstore Divas 1/16

I went to Walgreens this week and scored the Pepsi Deal. I got 5 cases of Mountain Dew! My husband can take these to work. I got my $5 register reward and I just decided to hang on to it for next week because I didn't see anything else I wanted.

I love seeing how other people save and how creative you can be with your coupons to score the stuff your family needs... So with that in mind let's play DRUGSTORE DIVA'S!

The only rule to play this game is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE.
If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And if you don't have a blog...we still want to see what you scored this week! So leave a comment!

I can't wait to see all your great finds!


8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

No Mr. Linky?

Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC said...

Where is Mr. Linky??

Debra said...

Oh NO.....still no mr. linky?

Here's the link to my Walgreens deals for this week

Walgreens post

Anonymous said...

Thanks u r information

Anonymous said...

Since Mr.Linky's gone missing in action I'll get us started my post my link to my rite aid deal here. http://angelasfinds.blogspot.com/2009/01/rite-aid-finds_11.html#links

BusyMom said...

Since Mr. Linky has come and gone. Here are my deals:

Walgreens: http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/01/walgreens-deal-112.html

RiteAid:
http://abusymomoftwo.blogspot.com/2009/01/rite-aid-deals-116.html

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Mr. Linky is back! Sorry my post appears twice in the Mister Linky list - can you delete one of them? It wasn't showing up so I hit enter again, then two showed up.

Anonymous said...

Mr Linky isn't so magical today, huh? I've entered my info twice, but it's still not showing up.

I posted about my Walgreens run here: http://www.fencedinfamily.com/blog/?p=639

Thanks, Denise!