ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Fast Fixin' Winners!


Fast Fixin' Winners!

Here are your random numbers:

38: cindyjlilley@hotmail.com
96: Wendy Usually Wanders
68: tanyab@paulbunyan.net
16: Dana who said, "I'd like to try the popcorn chicken or any of the breakfast items."
22: CincinnatiShopaholic who said, "I would love to try one of the breakfast products such as the breakfast bisuits."

Timestamp: 2009-01-17 20:48:43 UTC

Don't forget, if you didn't win this time, you can still save a bundle on Fast Fixin' breakfast entrees and Fast Fixin' Classics! Just go visit here and get the scoop!

2 Comments:

Jayni said...

This is the first time I've heard of these products, but I'm very impressed that they seem to be fast, easy, and nutritious--what a combination! I would like to try the Sirloin Philly Beef Steak--it looks like it might offer a number of possibilities.

Thanks!

Jayni

Anonymous said...

Cool, I won! Do I have to do something now? I was in the hospital again and just read my name today.
wendy.s.martin@gmail.com