ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cheap Gifts for the Girls!

This week Ulta has a $5 off your $10 purchase...you can get the coupon either from their ad this week, they usually have them in stores if your local newspaper doesn't carry one, or if you sign up for their email they will send you one.

If you use their coupon, then the Bonne Bell $1/2 coupons HERE
OR you can print 'em on my Green coupon bar on the left side of my blog (and earn me a few pennies!) =)

You can walk out of the store with 6 of Bonne Bell lip smackers for around $2.37....great if you have little girls in your life or just like them yourself!


Thanks to Betsy Wenzel for the tip!

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I printed some of the coupons from your page today, I really like that you can double them, I'll have to remember to to that again! Thanks! Love your blog by the way.

Cheap-o said...

I have been tagged and you are next! See my blog....
http://cheapostory.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Which store is this at?

Cincinnati Cents said...

You've been tagged! Check out the details at my blog - http://cincinnaticents.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Thanks! Katie

cheapsk8mom said...

and i was right. you've been multi-tagged lol...
another tag

guess that means you're extra awesome.

Be Thou Exalted said...

Are you no longer doing the CVS superstars?

Anonymous said...

I used my Bonne Bell Smackers coupons at Walgreens. They have Bonne Bell Smackers on Clearance right now. A 3 pack was 1.12. Got 2 used my 1/2 q paid a total of 1.24 for 2 of the 3 packs. Might go back and get more today. They also had some of the singles for .10.

Unknown said...

Thank you for your great saving ideas!

I tagged you!

see my blog tag your it for details!