ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One More Target Deal + Movie Tickets!

Pond's towelettes are reportedly being found on clearance at Target stores for $3.48.
There were Target coupons for $1.50 off one in the 6/8/08 inserts
Combine with manufacturer coupons for $1.50 off one in the 6/29/08 inserts
Final Price for the double packs is $0.48 cents!


BONUS!
The double packs come with a bright pink peelie with a code to enter in the Pond's website to get free tickets to the Mamma Mia movie or any other Universal Studios movie release this summer.

Can't beat 48 cents for movie tickets!
Thanks Mercedes for the Heads Up!

2 Comments:

Amy Starr said...

Can you use coupons with items on clearance at Target? I've been wondering...thanks - I love this blog and just told my sister about an hour ago!

Anonymous said...

I've never had a problem using the coupons on clearance items. I'm not 100% sure about a Target coupon, but I can't see why a manufacturer coupon wouldn't work, as long as the item meets the coupon criteria.