ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Free Swimming Diaper at Target!


Pampers Splashers and Huggies Little Swimmers are reportedly on temporary price cut for $2.99 a pack.

Go Check out Mercedes Post HERE to get the full scoop - including coupon matches!

You can get Pampers Splashers for FREE after coupons and you can get Huggies Little Swimmers for $1.49 after coupon!

But that is not all - go to the Caregiver's Market Place and sign up for your rebate. The Huggies Little Swimmers qualify and that makes them $0.50 per pack!

4 Comments:

Mercedes said...

Hi Denise,
I just wanted to let your readers know that it seems this deal is YMMV. I didn't fid it at my store. But on a good note my store had patio furniture 75% off.

MTMC said...

Went to Target and definitely not $2.99 a package in Southern California. $9.99. Could you start posting where the person that found these deals lives so we might have some insight? THank you!

Denise Sawyer said...

Deena,
Sure...I would be glad to...when I know. I don't always know where people live as they don't always readily give that info. My suggestion to you is - like always - call first and save your gas. In just about all cases of deals not every store is participating.

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Brandy said...

Just wanted to let everyone know Target's swim diapers are no longer on sale. I read on another blog that it was a temporary pricing error that Target quickly corrected. Checked my Target last night in Springfield, IL and they were $9.99. I did see them for $8.49 at Babies R Us.