ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

MORE Free Diapers!


Remember the post I did 2 weeks ago about FREE diapers???
(You can see it HERE)

Well, now Arquest is looking for parents of babies in size 4 diapers to try out some samples and fill out a survey afterward.

Hey and guess what - the news gets even sweeter!! A friend of mine just had a baby and of course couldn't wear this size yet so they told the lady when she called and they said NO PROBLEM!! Just call back later and they would be happy to send it then! WHAT!?! That is AWESOME!

Who doesn't like a pack of free diapers!?!

For size 4 BOYS, call (888) 342-7372 ext. 634.
For size 4 GIRLS, call (888) 342-7372 ext. 646.

7 Comments:

Marin said...

I appreciate your posts on these. I haven't gotten to participate in one yet, but maybe this time!!!

Unknown said...

I received my size threes today. They are familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on which store-brand they are!

Anonymous said...

I TRIED but they were done a few days after the post they took my name and number and said when they do it again they will call so we'll see

Anonymous said...

I got my daughter's diapers today! Woo hoo!

Thanks so much for sharing this. I'm really enjoying your blog and saving a lot.

Kristine said...

I just tried to call and a recording said the number wasn't in service. Oh well!

Jes A. Bella said...

Just got my size 3's today. So far so good! Thanks for the post on size 4's. I will let my readers know.

Anonymous said...

How many diapers do they send?