ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And the Winners Are...


Sunday I announced that I had been given the opportunity to try Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Sunscreen (SPF 15) and I LOVE it! I also announced that I had 5 $1/1 coupons to SHARE!! You can read about what I have to say about this product HERE.

Here are the winners of those 5 coupons:

#1: Hearts and Home
#7: Wendy @ A Vision of Living In Between
#9: Angie @ Seize the Moment
#10: Mrs. J @ One Crazy Bride
#12: TargetMom

Now all you guys have to do is EMAIL ME at DeniseSawyer@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will mail them to ya! Thanks for commenting!

3 Comments:

Mrs. J said...

Hi Denise, I already sent you an email. Thank you so much!

Admin said...

Thank you!!!

StuffSmart said...

Thanks!