ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What You Can Expect Here

If you are new to this blog or you haven't figured out my hair-brained scheduling yet, here's what you can expect to see here! (Some of these are new and you can expect to see them NEXT WEEK!! Yippee!!

I am constantly posting as I have time in an effort to keep you up to date with all the great sales, deals, coupons, scenarios, and tips! I want to keep the content fresh and ethical. You can expect to see several posts daily!

Sundays (at least by mid-night - ha!)
::CVS ECB deals and other deals of note + My SCENARIOS (which you can print and use as it or maybe it will help you think up your own deals) If you think up some other sweet deals you can leave a link at the bottom to your blog!

::Target Deals with coupon matches and printable coupons

:: Walmart Deals with coupon matches and printable coupons

Mondays:
:: New item! Makin' Money Monday! (Marin at Frugonomics 101 and I are teaming up to do this post). Every other Monday I will post an idea for making money (blogging or other ways to make money) and every other Monday she'll be posting and giving you an idea!

Tuesdays:
:: New item! Keepin' My Money Tuesday - okay so after Monday's tip on how to MAKE MONEY, I am going to post a frugal tip on how I SAVE my money or make my money stretch farther!

Wednesdays:
:: Food Lion Deals with coupon matches and printable coupons

Fridays through Saturdays:
:: CVS Superstars - where you can see what I scored at CVS and leave a link to show off your CVS adventures and great buys (be sure to visit other folk's links - they never cease to amaze me!)

:: Drugstore Divas - like CVS Superstars but for all you peeps who don't have a CVS and need you own spot for braggin'! You can leave a link and see what other folks have scored at Walgreens, Rite-aid, or any drugstore!

Of course you can also expect a sprinkling of other posts here too! Here are some other posts you can expect on a day to day basis:

:: Freebies, Deals, and Coupon links as I find sweet deals.

:: Other Great Store buys as I hear about them or find them - for example this week I linked up some Dollar General buys, a Fashion Bug deal, and the Bath & Body Works sales.

:: Free Food Links

:: Redbox Codes for Free Movie Rentals

::Other great tips, coupons, deals, scenarios, sales, etc as readers let me in on them! :)
Anytime you find out about a great deal, sale, coupon, etc shoot me an email with a quick blip about what it is you know about if you want to share the frugal love! I will post it here and give you a link back to your site (if you have one). I always try to give credit where credit is due! Sharing the linky love is a lot of fun and it is helping others to save (including me!) so I really appreciate any and all info and links you guys give!

Now, I want to hear from YOU! What do you think? What else could you possibly want...no really. What else do you want to see here? Give me some feedback and I will do my best to please the masses! :)

10 Comments:

I LOVE RANDOM DAYS said...

I'm one of your new readers and I love the schedule! Looking forward to being a long time reader of your wonderful blog.

Well done!

Tate Family said...

You are SO faithful, and I am overly thankful for your site!! Thanks soooo much. :)

Rachel said...

I have been reading your blog for several weeks now (I love it). But today was the first time I read your profile, and I realized that we have several things in common: I am love the Lord,am an elementary teacher, married, just found out we have a little one on the way, and I am trying to get the hang of this coupon, drugstore, savings game that I now affectionately call my hobby. Thanks for all of the great deals that you have brought my way.

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

My apologies for the random weird comment, lol. For some reason every time I comment blogger puts in this comment I made to someone else months ago, lol.

I am a new reader too! I stumbled here on accident and now I can;t get enough. Thanks for all you do!

Sheila Hill said...

Denise,
you know you are one of my favorites! Love the site!

kelly said...

thanks for all your work!

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your site on Sunday and love it! I've been so inspired by you and Money Saving Mom that I've actually save $70 this week! Wow! Thanks for the tips, help, and making "cents" for us new to this frugal living thing!

Bridget said...

You Rock! I love your site!