ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Walgreen's Deals 6/1 - 6/7

Heads up from a Reader: Freebie at Walgreen's

Walgreens has the Trial Size of the Gillette 2 in 1 Body Wash for $0.99
Use with the $1/1 Coupon from 6/1 newspaper insert
Final Price: FREE!!

Thanks Dyan from Frugal Homeschool Mom to 3!!


Here's Some More Things To Grab Up if You're Going:

Satin Care shave gel$2
Use $1 June EasySaver coupon
Stack with $0.55/1 coupon from 6/1 P&G newspaper insert
Buy 10 shave gels and get a $5 RR.
Total cost: Profit


Werther's candy $2/2
Use $0.75/1 or 1.50/2 coupon from 5/11 newspaper insert.
Total cost: $0.50/2


Walgreens Ibuprofen or All-Day Pain Relief, 100 ct $4 each
Buy 3, get $10 EasySaver rebate.
Total cost: $2/3

Walgreens Allergy, Sinus & Cold Relief: $3.99
Send in for $3.99 EasySaver rebate
Total cost: Free

These are all thanks to Bethany at Centsible Shopper!
She also has up all the FREE after Rebate Items HERE if you want to grab those too!

6 Comments:

Tracy said...

Hi! I love your blog. I am new to really using coupons, and I've encountered now twice -once at Walgreens and once at Target - clerks who won't take a $1 coupon if the item is less than a $1. At Walgreens, the manager overrode the clerk. I didn't push it at Target.
Any thoughts?

Mama Llama said...

My Walmart has the trial size of Gilette body wash for $.79. The cashier who checked me out did not adjust them down, either, so I got $.21 overage for each one I bought.

Erin Gifford said...

If you're into buying coupons like I am you can also get $1/1 coupons on the Satin Care shave gel from The Coupon Master. Pair that with the $1/1 EasySaver coupon and it's $0 per shave gel. Then get back $5 RR. Nice!

marci lambert said...

kroger has the trial size of gilette body wash for $1 too!

Anonymous said...

http://www.walgreens.com/dmi/saturdate/default.html?ec=hn548_getcoupon

I got this in a Walgreens email today.
Join us for a SaturDate with Beauty
Saturday, June 7 | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
$1.00 off coupon for Details Bath and Body Collection.

lindsay_2181 said...

The gillette 2-in-1 deal didn't work at my WAGS today...the cashier acted like i was an idiot, called the manager, who told me it had to be a full size product. I politely told him the coupon did not specify size restrictions, he kept acting like he couldn't override it. So I said I'd take it to Walmart. He voided off the item, and then puts the coupon in the little drawer! I was like "Well I need my coupon to get it free at Walmart!" So he had to get it back out for me. I was totallly annoyed!