ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Question for You!

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I had a couple of readers ask me if I know of anyone that is posting the deals for Shaw's and Frye's grocery stores. I told them I would do some research and much to my dismay I have found no one.

I am looking for the deals (preferably with coupon matches). If you or someone you know is posting these deals and I am just not finding them will you leave me a comment or email me? I would be willing to post your deals and or links here to help these readers out! I am not really familiar with either of the two stores. I think one of them is more northeastern and the other is around Phoenix (south-western -maybe).

Also, let me know if you are interested in these stores by leaving me a comment that way I will know if it is worth the trouble!

Thanks a billion-zillion for your help!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

5 Comments:

Suze said...

I live near Shaw's and I could try to put together a listing for this store.

This store is usually my preference anyway.

Kacey said...

I think you're referring to Fry's (no "e") in Arizona. I'm in the Phoenix area and there are many Fry's stores here. They're owned by Kroger, if that helps.

I would love to volunteer to put together a list, but I've got two little ones and barely manage to make it to the store each week. :-)

Thanks for all the great tips, by the way!

Anonymous said...

As someone who lives in Rhode Island, I'd LOVE to see deals for Shaw's or Stop & Shop. I haven't been able to find anyone either, so will check back here in case anyone leaves any pointers.

Thanks, and thanks to you Denise, for helping our family save!!

Alyssa said...

I'd love to know where to find Fry's deals! I know its owned by Kroger, so I usually check their blogs and compare to see if Fry's is having the same sales. It takes time, but its the best I can do right now! Also, couponmom.com shows you Fry's sales going on and some (not all available and no web coupons) coupons that match.

Melissa said...

Hey Denise!

I am in the Phoenix area - I like to visit this blog:

http://azdealsbyallison.blogspot.com/

She posts great deals for AZ stores!

Hope this helps someone!

Hope you are having a great week!