ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, May 25, 2008

CVS Tips!


HOT PRICE ON DIAPERS ... IF YOU CAN WAIT ONE MORE WEEK! :)


Pampers should be $7.99 a jumbo at CVS the week of 6/1. PLUS, buy $20 in Pampers or Pampers wipes and get $5 in ECBs.

SCORE!! One of those script coupons you guys have been asking about...

$25 CVS Gift card when you transfer a prescription! Get your coupon HERE
Thanks to Shelia at Confessions of an Everyday Mama!


5 Comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Any idea if there's a limit on the Pampers diapers for next week? If not, I need to find me some more coupons! Thanks for the heads up!

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Awesome! I need to stock up on diapers, and Pampers are all we use. Unfortunately, I don't think there are any coupons out there. All I've been able to find expire on 5/31 except one that I recently got inside another package.

Tara
Life With Five

Marion said...

YEAH....I have been waiting to hopes that I could get some good deals on Pampers. Next week is the 1st Sunday of the month so the newspaper will include the P&G insert which always has coupons not the best but any off is great on Pampers these days!!!

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

Yep, I just saw in the Wednesday Red Plum that there's going to be a $2 Pampers coupon in the 6/1 insert. I'm guessing it's probably $2/2, but it sure would be nice if I've $2/1!!!

Karen said...

Does the $20 pampers purchase to get the $5ECB have to be all in the same transaction or can I do it in two? That way I can use (2) 3/15 and make it a great deal! Thanks for the help!