ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, May 23, 2008

CVS SUPERSTARS!!


I read over all the comments from you guys about whether or not to keep the name CVS Superstars or to change it to Drugstore Divas. Seems like a split decision. Many of you like having it all to yourself so you can see how other CVS fanatics are spending their ECBs without having to see other store posts. Another group of you do not have the pleasure of shopping at the wonderful CVS where everything is FREE! Thus you would like a place to post your sweet savings at Walgreens and Riteaid.

Well, I aim to please! :)

So I have decided to LEAVE it as CVS Superstars. BUT, I will also do a post at the same time of the week (Friday nights) for Drugstore Divas where everyone else can post their deals and show the word how awesome their savings are. How does that sound?

So on to CVS Superstars!!!

This week was a little bit of an off week. Sales weren't too good - as in nothing I really NEEDED. I did do two transactions to roll my ECBs that were expiring. I scored some fun items that I like (think luxury!) but wouldn't otherwise buy.
For instance I bought my pup a toy! I also got some more of those great self-tanning wipes! (Anybody else run out and get some the other week when they were on sale? If so - let me know how YOU like 'em!)


Okay so down to business...what you really want to know...

WHAT DID I SPEND FOR THIS STUFF???

Transaction #1:
1 Edge shaving cream
1 three pack of Dial bar soap
1 Soft and Dri deoderant
1 Right Gaurd deoderant
1 Dog toy!
Total before coups: $14.86
Total after coups: $8.76
Used some ECBs and got my total down to $0.73 then used my gift card
Earned: $3 ECBs

Transaction #2:
1 Tums Quickpak
1Loreal Sublime Bronze Self tanning wipes
Total before coups: $14.68
Total after coups: $13.68
Used some ECBs and got my total down to $2.95 then used my gift card
Earned: $4.69 ECBs

All in all not bad. I didn't really MAKE any ECBs - but I still have quite a pile. I just scored some fun items that my dogs and I will enjoy! AND I DIDN'T PAY A CENT! :) HEHEHE!!

Okay, so how did you do?

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!
Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see all of your great buys!


Want to see last week's Superstars? Look here! There are some AWESOME ONES IF YOU MISSED IT!

AND, come back Sunday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

6 Comments:

Lisa said...

I didn't go this week. There was nothing exciting in the sales and the weather has just been icky. I'll have to catch up with the two day sale though :)

Tara @ Deal Seeking Mom said...

I wasn't too excited by the sales, either. I did make a couple of trips, though, because I needed diapers. Hopefully next week will be better!

Becky said...

I wasn't too excited about this week's deals either but took the lull as an opportunity to snag up more monthly deals! Come see, come see!
Great savings on your part as well!

Gail said...

I spent $6.21 OOP this week and earned about $16 ECBs (I spent $21.95 in ECBs). I usually like to get as much or more ECBs than I use, but I got what we really needed for the week - milk and paper towels!

Carrie said...

I was desperate for a break after weeks of intense CVS shopping. So I was actually glad to sit back, pick up a few gallons of ice cream, and relax!

Sheila said...

Here is a coupon that won't last long for $25 gift card at CVS with new/transferred prescription.


http://pd.startribune.com/shoppingportal/frame.jsp?url=http://mnstartribune.p2ionline.com/Test/rop/indexnofeaturesV2.aspx?webstoryid=14371889&area=ROP&type=adv&AdgroupID=137217&AdID=1965134