ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, May 23, 2008

The Very First ... Drugstore Divas!

This is a new edition to the blog... on trial.
I got many request to change the post I do titled "CVS Superstars" to encompass all the drugstores. Many of the CVS Superstar folks were none to happy about this change ... they like having their own special place. I can't say that I blame them. I like having things all to myself too! :)

But...

Many of the readers want to post too, BUT, they are not blessed with a close enough CVS to score FREE stuff at. :)

So, in an effort to please EVERYONE :) I am leaving the CVS Superstars as it is but I am adding a NEW edition to the blog every Friday called DRUGSTORE DIVAS. YIPPEE!! Now everyone has a very special place of their own. :)

So ...
now it is up to you. Do you have a shopping adventure to share this week? The only rule is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE. If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the NEXT POST entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see all of your great buys!


One more thing...
I do CVS deals + scenarios on Sunday nights. If you would like to share Walgreens or Riteaid tips here email me and I will do my best to spread the good news (and like any good blogger - give YOU the credit and a link back!)

8 Comments:

MomtoAPKMGJCandL said...

I had an incredible trip to Walgreens this week. I went in for the 3/15 John Frieda shampoos because I had a rr for $10 about to expire. The cashier at the cosmetics counter gave me three $1 coupons. The register was querky so it wouldn't ring it up correctly so she canceled the transaction and out popped a $5 rr. She rerang the transaction minus the $1 coupons and another $5 rr popped out! I paid 6.00 oop, received $10 in rr and she gave me the three $1 coupons for next time!! I promptly took those to CVS and used on the BOGO sale! Whoo hoo! I will ALWAYS check out at the cosmetics counter from now on.

Carlie Faulk said...

I mentioned you on mine when I posted earlier. I like combing mine, because I posted my trips all together in the same post. Easier for me anyway. You're doing a gerat job Denise!! Love the new pic btw :)

Gina said...

I am so excited to have found your blog, it is SO helpful! My deals at CVS were pretty good this week. I want to check out the WAG stuff, just not sure about it yet!

valley view farm said...

With family in town I couldn't make it to Rite Aid this week :-(, but next week I'll have a post!! Looking forward to sharing!

Lavonne said...

not done CVSing for the week yet, so I'll add to the linky after my trip later today.

btw, I tagged you over at my blog for a "Getting to know you" game. :)

http://economicendeavors.blogspot.com/2008/05/tagged-im-it.html

Stephanie Taylor said...

I got the KY Yours+Mine today (finally, it took forever to find!) and some pepper (we were running low and I needed a filler.) I used a 5/15 and the 5 off the KY coupon. I bet the cashier thought that was an odd combo, the KY and the Cayenne pepper!

By the way, I like the new color scheme; gray, black and light blue look very nice and subtle.

Carlie Faulk said...

Denise - to answer your question, I did buy them. I got one in my yahoo coupon exchange group and noticed it would be a great deal. So I went on ebay and bought 30 Qs for 4.00. :) Not bad huh? That's how I got the KY Qs too.

Carlie Faulk said...

Hey - check it out. I have some extra chip qs and I'm having a giveaway :)