ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's Time For Another...CVS Superstars!!


It that time again! I love this part of my blog! I look forward to this each week! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE seeing the deals you guys are raking in from CVS!

I am so said to say, I DID NOT GO TO CVS THIS WEEK! I know...I know...I'm tearing up right now! Really, I did not set foot in ANY drugstore or grocery store this week. This week we had CRCT (state-wide standardized testing) at my school (my kids did great by the way-thanks for your prayers!) and it was my BIRTHDAY! :) The only store I visited this week was Payless Shoe Store! (I got 4 pairs of shoes and a new-badly needed- purse! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!) If you haven't been lately..they have a lot of the latest summer fashions AND they are having Buy 1 Get 1 -1/2 off!
Okay, on to CVS SUPERSTARS - what we are REALLY here for - No further delays!

This week tell a friend! If you know of someone else who is a CVS Superstar that isn't posting here... TELL 'EM! The more people who share the merrier! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the Centsible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!
Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!


No blog? No problem! Leave your adventures in the comments section at the bottom of this post! I can't wait to see all of your great buys!

7 Comments:

Carlie Faulk said...

Added you're link to the bottom of my post! Hopefully looking at everyone's deals will help some of the girls I know hwo are struggling right now to start off. Thanks!!!

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

I will be back to brag on my CVS deals this week. Did you see that I tagged you? :-)

Candace said...

Happy Birthday! 27 looks good on you!

April said...

No CVS for me this week, but Happy Birthday!(mine was last Saturday)

Denise Sawyer said...

Alyssa,
I saw that you tagged me. I am going to work on it! :)
Tomorrow is my brother's b-day!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Kelly Belle said...

Linked you in my post. Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

I can't add my link today, because like you I did not go shopping this week except for Pepsi at Target. It felt very nice to enjoy the weather outside and not have to worry about running to any store. Have a great weekend.