ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, April 18, 2008

Deals at Publix

Hey! Want to know what the deals are a Publix Grocery Store?
I don't have one in my area...but I know there is one in the Chattanooga area and I know some of you live around there!

If you have a Publix and you want a heads up about the deals... CHECK OUT THIS BLOG!

Fiddle Dee Dee! has the low down on Publix each week!

Check this week's deal out here!

1 Comment:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Denise,
Of course I do not mind! You can link to me anytime you want, and you are too sweet for doing so. I am a big Centsible Sawyer fan, so I'll be linking to you often as well - if YOU don't mind ;)