ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Food Lion - Great Buys!

Yesterday I went to Food Lion and I got some great deals!


Here's what I did:

New York Garlic Toast (From Freezer Section) 2/$5
Use with $0.40/1 coupon from newspaper insert
Final Price $2.10 each
The pizza dippin' sticks are also good 2/$5 and there were $1/1 coupons in our Sunday paper -so you should look into this! I got 2 boxes for $3!
And, I got another 2 of the garlic bread.


Nabisco Premium Saltine Crackers are BOGO FREE
Final Price 2/$2.29

Birds Eye SteamFresh Vegetables are 10/$10
use with this printable coupon for $1/3
Final Price: $0.67 each
(I bought 7 of the these with coupons)

The TGI Friday snacks and the Tyson Anytizzers is 2/$5
(We love this stuff to snack on, on the weekends!)

The Life Water is 10/$10
I had some BOGO coupons so I got 12 for $6
I still have coupons left and I just realized if we make a haul to Kroger today I can get 10 more for FREE!

The orbit gum was on a clearance shelf for $1.99
I had a $1/1 coupon for Orbit gum (3 pack)
Final Price $0.99

Quaker Simple Harvest Granola Bars 2/$5
I had 2 $1/1 coupons from the Sunday paper
Final Price 2/$3

My total for the day was $34.02
I saved $33.10 in COUPONS
And, $18.40 on my MVP (store) card!
Total Savings: $51.50!!!

Here are some more deals that Candace posted over at A Garden of Blessings!

FREE BREAD!!

Follow this link and find a set of Food Lion coupons.
One coupon says:
FREE fresh in-store baked Pane Italiano Bread or up to $4.99 on any Bakery purchase. Expires 4/22/08
Yup, $4.99 off any bakery purchase.

BUTTER, REAL BUTTER $1 for 4 quarters!
If your store does not carry tubs of butter use the $1 off coupon found here, on the 1 lb sticks. (I did last week -twice!) But, the deal is still good at my store. I think they are 2/$4 most any day.

Farm Rich French toast sticks are B1G1 (2/2.99)
and there are $0.75 coupons here, makes them $0.75 each.
(I think this one is still good at my store too!) - I did it last week and if I can get my hands on more coupons then I'm goin' back!

* Be sure to read my CVS SUPERSTARS POST - and if YOU are a CVS superstar... Come back and let's see how you scored at CVS!!! :)

3 Comments:

Amanda said...

Great shopping deals this week! Good for you!

I was reading your profile and it almost sounds like I wrote it. I love worship and singing praise though my hubby says I can't carry a tune in a bucket (the Lord hears me perfectly, though), I love scrapbooking, trying new recipes (by no means a gourmet chef, however) and photography. We're we separated at birth or something? :)

Tracy DeLuca said...

I'm so jealous! I wish we had a Food Lion around here. Or a Krogers. Or a Publix. Or any decent grocery stores! LOL We are stuck with Winn Dixie, Walmart, Save Rite and a couple small local stores. sigh

Cheryl said...

Good job!Have a question for you?Are the Dip'n stick any good ?I saw them at Kroger yesterday and was tempted to try them.


Love your blog by the way,I read it daily.

Cher