ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Target Deals for 4/13 - 4/19

Here's the Target deals this week!

There's a couple of good ones this week! :)

First things first: Print the Target coupons (you can stack 'em with manufacturer's coupons to get the best deals!) Print yours here!

Now on to the deals!

1. Pepsi 12 packs/cans, 6 packs/bottles, and Frito Lay family size bag o' chips (Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos, & Ruffles) are 5 /$15
When you buy 5 you get a $5 Target Gift Card!!!!
Buy 5 and use the $1/2 Frito Lay Target coupon or the $1/2 Pepsi cans Target coupon!
Final Price: 5/$13 and get a $5 Target gift card for later!
If you have any man. coupons you can get an even sweeter deal!

2.Huggies big pack boxed diapers are on sale for $19.99 and you get a $5 Target Gift Card. (You could do the Pepsi deal first and then come back and do the Huggies deal and use your $5 gift card making the Huggies $14.99!)

3. Sure, Right Gaurd, Soft and Dri, Speedstick, Arrid, and Mitchum deoderants are on sale 2/$4
There are lots of coupons out for these.
The best one I see is Sure (there are BOGO coupons) making them 2/$2
There are $0.75/1 coupons on all others making them 2/$2.50

There are a few more Target deals Wendy found over at More Than Enough!
Be sure to check 'em out! Here's the link!

One more thing... Target is having some great clothing sales!
Merona weekend wear for women... $15
Hoodies and cropped pants... $15
Ribbed tees and camis... $6
Graphic tees and really cute tanks with eyelet trim... $8
Cargo shorts...$12


Okay, that's what I see... Now it's your turn to share the love! If you notice any other deals please let me know so I can "spread the good news!" :) Also, if you notice some great deals while at Target...share that too!

And, if you want to check out other great grocery deals be sure to visit BeCentsable's GROCERY GATHERING!!

5 Comments:

lifelaughterchaos said...

Hi! I somehow found your blog. 1st I did want to clarify that you have to buy 2 boxes of the huggies for the deal...kinda a bummer.

In the same deal, you can buy 2 packs of cottonelle t.p. They are $13 for 24 rolls...I have manuf coupons. So, if I bought 2 packs that would be $26 minus my $2 in coupons...and $5 gift card...it's like getting them for $19. Is that a good deal for toilet paper? I usually use super cheap stuff so I didn't know. It still seems like a lot of money, but it is only $.40 a roll...what do you think?

Denise Sawyer said...

Billie,
I think that is a little high for toilet paper. I have been able to get it cheaper at Walgreen's and CVS.

I'll be sure to fix the Huggies thing!

Thanks
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Mama Llama said...

I've had such a nightmare weekend with Target. Temps soared here yesterday (Sat) so I went and bought some new shorts. This morning, they were all on sale, so I went back to get price adjustmants. The cargo shorts that are advertised for $12 are ringing up for $15 (signage on the racks also says $15), and I was told that they are not responsible for misprints, and the shorts are $15.

So then I bought 2 boxes of Huggies, only to be told that the $5 free gift cards are available only in limited quantities and that this particular Target has given them all away.

Then (THEN!) I was told that I could not use my own bags (I brought a chico bag with me for my purchases) because the bags from Target are my "proof" that I paid for the items in the bag. Ummm...what is the receipt for?

I'm tempted to just take everything back. I'm so annoyed with them.

Tracy DeLuca said...

I'm just curious... are these deals for regular target or super target? And do you know if the super target coupons are accepted at regular targets?

Denise Sawyer said...

faerie mom,
They are good at the regular Targets too! They take the Super Target coupons (they just don't always have the same merchandise!).

I don't have a Super Target close by!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer