ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, April 18, 2008

Kids EAT FREE!

Here is a great resource thanks to Handprints on the Wall!

Click here to find some restaurants in your area that offer Kids Eat Free nights!

Hey, by the way...
I would like to start a resource on my blog for all you local folks reading my blog!
If you know of any restaurant that offers kids eat free (or even cheap) on certain nights will you email me? I would like to keep an ongoing list where readers could check it and use it as a resource! These restaurants might also be national chains making the resource valuable for long distance readers too! :)

Thanks a bunch!
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

BTW: While you're visiting Kendra over at Handprints on the Wall be sure to read all her tips on saving money eating out!

0 Comments: