ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, March 30, 2008

CVS 3/30 - 4/5 Deals + MY SCENARIOS!!

Here are the deals that make ECBs this week:

Bon Appetite Bowls and Fiber One Bars (double packs) $6.99 (Earn $3 ECBs)

Windex, Shout, Scrubbing Bubbles $2.99 each (Buy $15 and Earn $5 ECBs)
Suavatil 2/$7
Palm Olive $0.99

Soaftsoap Spa $4.99 (Earn $4.99 ECBs)

Dove, Lever, or Caress Bar Soap OR Dove Body Wash $5.99 (Buy $15 and Earn $5 ECBs)

ALL Garnier Nutritioniste Products -Hair and Face- Prices starting at $5.99 (Buy $15 and Earn $5 ECBs)

Maybelline Makeup (Mineral Powder $7.99) (Various Mascara $5.99) (Brow Liner $5.99) (Buy $15 and Earn $5 ECBs)

Jergens and Curel Lotion (Buy $15 and Earn $5)

Mennen Speed Stick (Ladies and Men) 2/$6 (Earn $3 ECBs when you buy 2)

Clean and Clear Products (Buy $15 and Earn $5 ECBs)


OKAY, So here are my scenarios for this week (I plan to get my fix tomorrow so that way I can use the $5/$15 coupon that is only good through tomorrow (3/31)

Scenario #1
(this is via Money Saving Mom!)
Buy 3 Softsoaps - $4.99 each
Buy 1 Colgate toothpaste - $2.99
Total: $17.96
Use $5/$15 coupon
Use $3/$15 Beauty coupon here
Use 3 $1/1 Softsoap coupons (print 'em here) (I say: also there was a $1/1 coupons in this week's insert)
Use 1 $1/1 Colgate coupon (I say: there was a $1.50/1 in this week's insert that would make this deal sweeter!)
New Total after coups!: $5.46 Earn: $17.96 in ECBs

*NOTE* I tried to use the Beauty Coupon and the $5/$15 coupon together and my store said NO! Others have reported that their CVS said YES! SOOO, moral of the story is: try it. Either way this is a sweet deal! You stand to earn $17.96 in ECBs with both coupons. If you can only use one, use the $5/$15 and you still earn $14.96!

Scenario #2:
Buy 4 Speedstick deodorants 2/$6
Buy 2 Lypsyl, Pain Patches, or Lumene Body Aktiva (All are $1.99) (Monthly Deals!)
Total: $15.98
Use $5/$15 coupon
Use 4 of the $1/1 Speedstick coupons (Print 'em here)
New Total after coups: $6.98 Earn: $9.98 in ECBs

Scenario #3:
Buy 3 bottles of Jergens lotion ($5.99 each)
Total: $17.97
Use $5/$15 coupon
*TRY to use the $3/$15 Beauty coupon here
Use 3 of these $1/1 Jergens coupons (Print 'em here)
*NEW COUPON!* Use this coupon for $3/2 Jergen's Natural Glow! CVS printable here!
New Total after coups: $6.97 Earn: $5 in ECBs

Scenario #4:
Buy 5 Scrubbing Bubbles $2.99 each
Total: $14.95 (You may need to add a filler like a $1.99 Lypsyl, pain patch, or Body Aktiva)
Use $5/$15 coupon
Use 2 of the $1/2 coupons (hang tag found at K-Mart recently) for scrubbing bubbles
Use $0.75/1 coupon for scrubbing bubbles
New Total after coups: $7.20 Earn: $5 ECBs

In the end, if you do all 4 scenarios listed you will have earned about $37.94 in ECBs and you will have spent $26.61 OOP or in ECBs. But, you will have come home with $66.86 worth of products!

I LOVE Makin' money at CVS!! :)
If you have other deals that I have missed, please share the LOVE in the comments section! Also, if you find this post helpful please let me know! :)

In other news: This week, on Friday night I am starting CVS Super Stars where I will post my deals at CVS with a picture. The idea is that you guys who are reading here will come back to my site and link your CVS adventures!! It is your time to shine!! Showcase all of that great CVS stuff! The Mr. Linky will be open until Saturday night. I love hearing about all your great steals at CVS! I can't wait to see what scenarios you cooked up!

11 Comments:

alexis said...

Heads up...I ran into a problem with the $2.99 Colgate today and my ECB not printing. I think it's because the Colgates are on sale this week BOGO, so they aren't triggering the ECB. I even picked my boxes right out of the display that was marked Free after ECB. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous said...

In this week's coupon inserts, there were q's for windex, palmolive, and fantastik- which is what I used to generate ECB's. Here's what I did:

2 Windex @2.99 ea
2 fantastik @2.99 ea
4 Palmolive @.99 ea
total before q's- $15.96
-5/15
-$2 (2 $1/1 windex)
-$2 (2 $1/1 fantastik)
-$2 (2 $1/2 Palmolive)
new total- $4.92 + tax, rec'd $5 ECB

Helen said...

The ad says that Colgate toothpaste is BOGO...so shouldn't I buy two of them? Or am I crazy? :)

Denise Sawyer said...

htlgrl:
That is awesome! My windex, etc. coupons weren't that good. Mine were only for like $0.40 and $0.75 off! I am so jealous!

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Stephanie said...

Just a heads up....I went to CVS yesterday planning on doing the deal on the cleaners and they were listed at 2/$5 instead of the $2.99 listed in the ad. I wish I had brought more coupons, since I had to buy one more than I was planning on! Not sure if it is this way everywher...I live in the Kansas City area

Stephanie said...

Just a heads up....I went to CVS yesterday planning on doing the deal on the cleaners and they were listed at 2/$5 instead of the $2.99 listed in the ad. I wish I had brought more coupons, since I had to buy one more than I was planning on! Not sure if it is this way everywhere...I live in the Kansas City area.

Candace said...

The link for the Jergen's is not there. Do you have it? TIA

Denise Sawyer said...

Dang it! :)
Thanks Candace for letting me know!
I fixed it! The link for Jergens should be there now!

Denise

Denise Sawyer said...

I went to CVS today and my cleaners were $2.99! Maybe it was just your lucky day, Stephanie! :)

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

April said...

My inserts didn't have the softsoap coupons and the site only lets me print 1. AHHH!

Myssie@PendletonMarket said...

Do you know where I could get some Curel coupons? Thanks!