ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Shopping Blues

Okay, so I am a newbie at CVS shopping but I think I am getting the hang of it! I have also gotten my mom involved and I think she is even more obsessed than I am! So now that we are totally bonkers over CVS there is *NOTHING* that is a great buy this week! Okay, so there are a few things but not really anything I need. (Toothpaste is taking over my bathroom cabinet!)

I am a little down and out. But I was thinking, maybe this is a blessing in disguise, seeing how I have newly restocked my pantry (it is more full than it has ever been!), there is absolutely no room in my freezer, and I am not in need of any personal care at this moment. This week I am living frugally just by living off my pantry. So the blessing is that I can save my money (apply it to my debt) by not setting foot in a store. Truth be told I could probably use what is in my pantry/freezer and not go grocery shopping for the entire months of February and March!

0 Comments: