ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, March 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 3/22


A wonderful side effect of eating more wholesomely and organically is that I've been experimenting with some new dishes and learning to use a bread machine! I have had several successes over the past two weeks and I'm planning to share them in a separate post today!


As I shared last week, in an effort to save some money (and eat healthily) we've implemented a meatless dinner once a week. This week it is a pasta dish - Butternut Squash Ravioli. If you are also planning a no-meat dish this week I'd love for you to link up your menu plan and if you feel really generous - share a link to your recipe! I'd love to add to my repertoire!

Here's what I've planned for this week:

:: Monday
Chicken Paprika
White Rice
Broccoli

:: Tuesday
Homemade Chicken and Stars Soup

:: Wednesday
Chuck Roast
Potatoes and Carrots
Green Beans

:: Thursday
Butternut Ravioli
Alfredo Sauce
Salad
French Bread

:: Friday
Cubed Steak w/ Rice
Roasted Green Beans

:: Saturday

Bible Study Meal - no cooking for me! =)
Make bread machine cinnamon rolls for breakfast

:: Sunday
Rigatoni w/ Mozzarella Bake
Homemade French Bread
* Make a BIG batch of Marinara Sauce

In addition to my meal plan this week I am also making a batch of homemade bagels and a big batch of marinara sauce.

0 Comments: