ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, March 22, 2010

Bread Bakin'

I've been trying my hand at the bread machine lately and I've had several successes!

My first try was French Baguette. I made the dough in my bread machine and then I shaped it and baked it - delicious! I've made it three more times since then. I think it would make a great roll for sandwiches (like a hoagie).

I've also made raisin bread in the bread machine. I used organic raisins since grapes are on the dirty dozen list. It was super easy and lasted all week for a super yummy (and quick) breakfast! Judah really liked it too! A couple of readers have requested the recipe for this and I promised I would share if it turned out so here's the link: Cinnamon Raisin Bread.
I did it just like the recipe described except I added an extra 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.

Today I made bagels in the bread machine! Sounds hard but really it wasn't too bad - and I'm a total newbie at this! It took about two hours from start to finish. I put the ingredients in my bread machine and let it do the mixing and kneading. Then, I followed the recipe and viola! I've got 8 delicious bagels to enjoy this week. If your interested in trying your hand at these the link is here: Bagels.

Now, I'm in search of a good homemade hamburger bun recipe. Anyone have one?

0 Comments: