ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NEW Facebook Fan Page


Are you a friend of mine on Facebook? If so, I would LOVE it if you would become a fan of this blog on my new Facebook Fan Page! I just launched it and I would love it if all my readers would become fans! It only takes a second... just go HERE.

The link to my Facebook Fan Page is www.facebook.com/thecentsiblesawyer
and it will have all of my blog feeds as well as any hot tips that I can't find time to post here. You know "Finds on the Fly!" =)

I hope you'll "become a fan!"
Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

3 Comments:

Tracy said...

Your links aren't working.

Denise Sawyer said...

OOPs! I fixed it! thanks tracy!

Denise

karenmed409 said...

I am a new fan
Karen Medlin