I recieved a review copy of the new cook book, Cook Yourself Thin Faster. This book is written in collaboration with Lifetime Television and Laura Deen. This book couldn't have come at a better time! If you've been following this blog then you know my husband and I have been making some life changes for ourselves and our family. We're trying to loose weight and eat more wholesome. We've changed many of our weekly grocery buys over to organic and we're trying to do at least 30 minutes of aerobics together each day.
This book is chock full of great recipes including breakfast foods. Most of you have already heard that breakfast is the most important part of the day, but so many of us are in a hurry so we skip it. People who eat breakfast actually loose more weight - so help yourself jump start your diet by starting the day off with a healthy breakfast! This book has some great ones to get you started, including, smoothies, pancakes, and frenchtoast bread pudding! Doesn't that sound delicious?
If you ask people the hardest part of eating healthy they'll almost always say either time or money. Eating healthy doesn't have to be time consuming or expensive! Just think about this - which takes more time to prepare: a candy bar or an apple? How about a bag of chips or a handful of almonds? While all of the above items require about the same amount of time it is really more about being consious and making good choices. Cook Yourself Thinner Faster can help too! They feature lots of recipes that gaurantee you'll be in and out of the kitchen in 20 minutes or less!
Recipes include: Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes, White Chocolate Delight, & Brown Sugar Kisses!
For Extra Entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away 2 copies of Cook Yourself Thin HERE: http://tinyurl.com/yj4flx9
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar - then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!