ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, February 22, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/22/10


We are finally finishing up the little bits of this and that in the freezer! I have a big trip to EarthFare planned on Wednesday and a big birthday party in a few weeks to stock up for! In the meantime... here's what is happening this week:

Here's what I've planned for this week:

:: Monday
Turkey Meatloaf
Squash Casserole
Green Beans

:: Tuesday
Steak
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Garlicy Green Beans
Homemade Bread

:: Wednesday
Chuck Roast
Carrots and Potatoes
Yeast Rolls

:: Thursday
Chicken and Yellow Rice w/ Stewed Tomatoes
(Kind of like a Home-made "Chicken Helper")

:: Friday
Hotdogs w/ Buns
French Fries

:: Saturday

Meal at Bible Study

:: Sunday
Creamy Chicken and Veggie Casserole
Rolls

2 Comments:

WorshipGladly said...

Reading your menu plan always makes me hungry! Don't know why I torture myself - makes me want to invite myself over for at least three or four of those meals! :) Will y'all be at the coffeehouse on Friday? I'm not sure if we'll make it or not, but I'm hoping to try to convince Greg. will let you know! Love you!

WarmMom said...

Thanks for these menu posts. They are inspirational!