ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 2/15/10


Made a BIG shopping trip to Ingles and Earth Fare. But... I'm still using up mostly stuff already in my stash! I am hoping to experiment with my mom's bread machine so I can decide if I'm ready to purchase one of my own. I am really trying to eliminate processed and pre-packaged foods as much as possible and make my own versions of the things I like homemade. Particularly, I am interested in finding recipes for homemade bread and rice mixes.

Here's what I've planned for this week:

:: Monday
Ritzy Chicken
Roasted Brussell Sprouts
Homemade Mac & Cheese

:: Tuesday
Cubed Steak
Rice
Broccoli

:: Wednesday
Steak
Roasted Potatoes
Frozen Green Beans - prepared roasted
Yeast Rolls

:: Thursday
Chicken Quesadillas
Chicken Rice with Vegetables

:: Friday
Frozen Pasta Dish

:: Saturday

Meal at Bible Study

:: Sunday
Turkey Meatloaf
Squash Casserole
Sugar Snaps

6 Comments:

Together We Save said...

Good meal plan... I am trying to cook more from scratch but i have a long way to go.

Unknown said...

What is your squash casserole? We love squash and I'm always looking for a new recipe. Thanks!

Unknown said...

What is the ritzy chicken?

Denise Sawyer said...

ocshorelor,
I will try to post it soon!

Rskmom,
Ritzy chicken is chicken breast (boneless, skinless) dipped in melted butter and rolled in crushed ritz crackers. You bake it for 35 minutes in the oven at 350 (Or until cooked through). DELICIOUS!

Denise

Unknown said...

Thanks...I'll be on the lookout!

WorshipGladly said...

I love reading your menu plans! (Only downside is that i usually end up hungry afterwards!) :) Thanks for the recipes - looking forward to trying them.