ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Almost Free at Target


I Can’t Believe it’s not Butter Tub $1.87
Print 2 $0.75/1 – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any, Target Coupon – (redplum.com)

And use 2 $0.75/1 (IE) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)
or $0.75/1 (FF) – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Product, any – (bricks.coupons.com)
Final Price: $0.37


Thanks to Joanie!

6 Comments:

Marge said...

Is there any way to get the coupons from bricks.coupons.com to not print out the big colorful advertisement that wastes so much ink?

Denise Sawyer said...

Marge,
I know - I hate that too! I am not aware of a way, but it seems like you should be able to. Maybe someone else will comment.
Denise

Anonymous said...

It won't reduce ink use completely, but we use a 2nd printer driver installation for "black only" ink use. Basically, we setup two printers in Windows - one for color, one for B&W/Gray printing. It's a big moneysaver!

The Mom of 'em said...

so will they let you use 4 coupons on one single tub? It seems whenever I try this at Target only one of the same type registers in their computer. Sorry - new at this.

Anonymous said...

If I know the coupon has already printed I just click cancel print afterwards.

Denise Sawyer said...

The Mom of 'em,
Sorry if it seemed confusing...
You can use 1 Target coupon + 1 printable manufacuter's coupon per product for a total of 2 coupons per item. This is called stacking and is allowed since only one is a manufacturer's coupon and 1 is a store coupon. The reason why you would want to print multiples of each one is to buy multiple cartons of this product at such a low price!
Denise