ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, September 14, 2009

Winners... Winners... and MORE Winners!

Congratulations to Kathy for winning the Kroger Gift Card!

Congratulations to these 5 winners for winning $25 Gift Card (codes) to Threadless.com!
Kristin Nichols
Ashely F.
Dennis
Too Crazy
Fashion Frugality


Congratulations to Linda for winning the Dove give away!

Alright winners.. email me and your prizes will be sent out right away!

3 Comments:

kathy said...

Woohoo! I have been so busy looking for a house for us to move in to by (hopefully) Feb in a town 2 hours away (one way) that I've not had a lot of time for the internet. Imagine my surprise to receive your email this morning that I won! I was sitting here with my cup of coffee trying to relax before I start my full day (again) and trying to work in some "me" time and there was your email. What a delight! What a great way to start my morning! What do you need from me to get this deal rolling?

Linda @ Linda's Lunacy said...

I'm so excited! lol It's the first time I've won a giveway on a blog!
I have emailed you my info.
Thank you!
Linda

Kristin said...

thank you thank you thank you!!!!
I can't wait for my code!!!