ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, September 14, 2009

Review: Dole Fruit Bowls


I recently got to try Dole Fruit Bowls for FREE; thanks to SheSpeaks I recieved several different varieties to try.

I normally do not buy a whole lot of individually packaged products as it is much more cost effective to purchase larger varieties and to package them into single servings once your home, yourself.

However, I have enjoyed having these Dole Fruit Bowls in my fridge, they are great on the go to throw into my lunch box on hectic mornings and they are a delicious way to get a little more fruit in my diet. I probably don't get enough fruit since I rarely buy fresh fruit - for whatever reason (it is too expensive, it doesn't look fresh at the store, I don't get to the store often enough to keep it replenished). Therefore, I rely on canned fruit to get my fruit servings.

DOLE Fruit Bowls come in eight delicious varieties:

  • Pineapple
  • Tropical
  • Mixed Fruit
  • Cherry Mixed Fruit
  • Peach
  • Mandarin Orange
  • Apple
Right now Dole is hosting a really cool contest where you could win a cash prize! Go to Dole's site HERE and tell them how you enjoy Dole Fruit Bowls. If your tip is chosen, your name and tip will be featured on the DOLE Challengewebsite for a whole week plus you will receive a $300 cash prize. In addition DOLE will donate 1,000 DOLE Fruit Bowls to the school or non-profit organization of your choice. Just think of all those happy people enjoying DOLE Fruit Bowls because of you!

While only one prize-winning tip will be featured each week, two other lucky winners will get $100 runner-up prizes each week to encourage you to keep sending in your tips and hints on how and where you eat your yummy DOLE Fruit Bowls.

0 Comments: