ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Coupons and a Rebate from Nabisco!


There is a booklet to save up to $55 off Nabisco and Planter products throughout the upcoming school year HERE. Plus, as an added bonus, there is a $20 rebate offered! These have also been spotted in grocery stores.

Here's the deal...inside the booklet there are coupons for:

(10) $1/2 boxes of Nabisco Cookies or Crackers
(2)$1/1 Nabisco Multi-pack, any
$1/2 Planters Trail Mix Products

$1/1 Planters NUT-rition product

$1/2 Planters Peanut products, any


But it get EVEN better...

There is a rebate form inside to receive $20 back!
The requirements:
Purchase any 10 participating Nabisco Cookies and crackers
AND
Any 5 Kraft beverage products (capri-sun and Kool-Aid Jammers)
AND
5 Easy Mac Single Cups

The receipts (yes, you can have multiple receipts) must be dated 07/01/09 through 06/30/10 and must be postmarked by 07/15/10. So you have an entire year to snag this awesome deal!

So, to get this great rebate, all you have to do is wait for the the items to come on sale, purchase them, put the receipts in an envelope and then once you have purchased enough, send off for your $20!

Thanks to Trying to Save a Lot for the tip!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome
I cant wait to get the rebate
Thanks!!!

Joe

jamie said...

I just did this today! Walmart has the full size boxes of cheese nips, smaller boxes (6-8oz) boxes of chips ahoy, oreo, ritz and premiums all for $1. The capri sun sunrise was $1.97 (i had $1coupons) and the easy mac cups were .73cents.
I saw a kraft merchandiser stocking and asked him for the books, he went to his car and brought me 5:) He told me to tear out the 5-$1/2 that are for july and then gave me a stack of coupons for the easy mac!!.55/2!!
so, my before coupon total was $23.40(not bad) but after was only $12.30.

NeeNee said...

Here is the link for the list of participating products http://www.kraftfoods.com/consumerrelations/KRAFT BACK TO SCHOOL SAVINGS PRODUCT LIST.pdf I don't know how to do a link but cut and paste should work.

Aiming4Simple said...

Thanks so much for the link! I've tried to find out the products but this was my first time to succeed!

Now that I know what's on in I'm debating whether to buy the Capri Sun for the rebate. I don't see the 100% juice listed, and I am not a fan of the sugary varieties...