ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog Talk Radio - Recap!


Last night, Alyssa and I hosted another show on Blog Talk Radio all about:

Meal Planning

We discussed all sorts of tips and tricks for planning meals to save you time and MONEY! We had a special guest, Tricia, from Once a Month Mom who talked about her blog and how she totally spells out EVERYTHING you need to do one a month cooking and freezer meals - right down to the printable labels and shopping lists!

I also shared how I do my own meal planning - which is a loose and easy way to meal plan for that anyone can do! I had a couple of people who wanted to see my planner so I promised to post some pictures. Here they are:


Did you miss this week's episode? You can still catch it anytime - any day - on demand on the blog talk radio player on my left hand side bar. All you have to do is click on the episode you want to hear and click play!

Come by next week for our next show on Thursday at 8 pm EST!

2 Comments:

Role Model Mommies said...

Hi, Denise i gave you an award check it out here:

http://never2late2save.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-won-award.html

MrsCoach said...

The planner you have are always at my local BJ's for $9.95. I've always had one, but this year for 2009 I made my own. They are great planners!!