ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Hour!

Cheap Drinks!


Sonic Drive In has 1/2 price drinks EVERY DAY from 2- 5 pm! That is half price slushes and fountain drinks (I love the strawberry limeade!)

TCBY is doing 1/2 price smoothies EVERY DAY from 5 to 6 pm!

Taco Bell is doing $0.99 drinks not sure on the time frame - I think from 2 - 5 pm? This included the fruitista freezes!

*As always, check with your local store/restaurant before going out... not all locations may be participating!*

3 Comments:

Rebecca said...

I love Sonic Happy Hour!! We went to the mall yesterday and I told my boys if they were good, we would stop at Sonic on the way home. We did stop and got 6 small slushes, 1 small cherry limeaid, 1 small reg. limeaid and (Mom's) Rt44 Limeaid and it was about $5!! You really can't beat that! And I LOVE their ice! LOL

Kirsi said...

pretty sure sonic happy hour is only from 2-4.

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

Hi there, congrats on the up coming baby! Here is a Happy Hour deal in my area, Steak n Shake, 1/2 price drinks and shakes from 2 to 4 pm!