ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, February 27, 2009

Free Spaghetti Dinner at Save-A-Lot!


Get a Free Spaghetti Dinner at Save-A-Lot tomorrow (Saturday, Feb. 27)!

Check participating locations HERE
They are only in Oregon and Washington.

You'll get pasta, sauce, garlic bread, and two canned vegetables between 8 am and noon.
You must print the voucher HERE and bring it with you!

Not only that, but for the 1000 vouchers redeemed Save-A-Lot will donate the same meal to a local food pantry!

1 Comment:

Cheryl said...

I signed up for this not realizing it was limited to OR & WA - they sent me an email and stated that since I live in a state (Florida) that is not offering the promo - they are mailing me a $5 gift card because I signed up !!