ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Free DVD: High School Musical 3

A great deal at Walmart on the High School Musical 3 DVD!

It’s just $10 there and you can use the $5 printable HERE

In addition there is a mail in rebate for $5 HERE when you buy the dvd, 1 Sara Lee bread product and 1 Hillshire Farms lunchmeat.
The MIR is an online pdf and you do not need to buy all three items at the same time.

This makes the DVD free after MIR!

Thanks to AbundantFoodSavings for the tip!

3 Comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for this offer!
I host an Easter egg hunt for my nieces and nephews and I try not to spend too much on prizes. I'm able to use a few things from my CVS/Walgreens shopping, but pre-teens aren't too excited about shampoo and toothpaste. This DVD will make a great prize!

Cheryl said...

Bummer, my Wal-mart didn't have the DVD on sale. It was $20.00.
:(

Heather said...

My Walmart didn't have it on sale either....19.99