ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Free and Cheap Tickets to the Circus!!

Live in or near Knoxville, TN?

Click here to read how to purchase advance discount tickets for the Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Baily Circus for Knoxville Jan. 22-25 for $7.50-$12.50 (regularly $15-$25). There’s also discount tickets for shows in Nashville, TN and Savannah, GA.

I've posted this before ... but in case you forgot =)

Did you know if you have a child under age one, you can request a free circus ticket for your baby from Ringing Brothers? They will send you a voucher that you can redeem for a free circus ticket, with no expiration date, but you must request it before your baby turns one.


Thanks to Gloria of Fun and Frugal!
If you are new to Fun and Frugal you should definitely check her out... especially if you live around the Chattanooga or Cleveland, TN areas - she's always got great news on discounts, coupons, and cheap entertainment in your area!

8 Comments:

Milk Donor Mama said...

I requested the free circus ticket when my daughter was 4 months old. We never received it. She's 27 months old now!!!

Anonymous said...

awww...I so wish I lived in TN. I love this circus I remember seeing it as a child and would love to take my children but I am in NH so will wait til they come my way again!

((HUGS))
@brandyellen

Anonymous said...

Before anyone goes to the circus you should read about the lives of animals in the circus. It's a sad story and by going to these circus' even for free your supporting the way they treat these animals. I'm not trying to be rude or anything it's just very sad.

Role Model Mommies said...

You have won the "Your blog is Fabulous" Award! Check it out at Never2Late2Save

Anonymous said...

it is great to get $24 tickets for $12 -- but a warning: I just ordered two and my total wasn't $24; it was $36.51. Amazing how Ticketmaster managed to charge 50% more in taxes, facility charges, order processing fees . . .
zuzutracy@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that I just found your blog last week and saved it to my bookmarks....I love it! I am near Knoxville myself. Are you an East Tennessean?

Affluent Pauper said...

If you're in Atlanta, the opening show is Feb 13 7:30pm. Use code SAVVY at Ticketmaster. Tickets are $10.50 for upper level, $14.50 (includes processing charges) for lower level. Get them sent by mail for free since the show is a few weeks away.

Courtney said...

Also, you can get a free child's ticket if you adopt a child--they don't need to be under the age of 1 yo but you need to request the ticket within one year of the completion of the adoption. :)

Courtney
Hoping to bring Dana and Eve home!