ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Super Sale at Shaw's this week!

Thanks to The Centsible Mama for this tip!

Get thee to Shaw’s…I mean it! This week they are having an incredible sale which can equal loads of free or almost free groceries. The scenarios are endless for this sale, but I will try to break down a few so you can see what you can get.

The deal is spend $30 on select items and recieve a $15 catalina (coupon) to use on your next order. You can continue to use (roll) these coupons with each transaction, making this a huge money saver (and possibly money maker!). The great thing about Shaw’s is that the $30 is based on presale prices not the current sales price. So reaching the $30 mark and reducing your out of pocket expense using coupons can be done pretty easily.

You've got to see this:

The Centsible Mama went to Shaw's and paid $12.19 out of pocket for these groceries, and I have $15 in catalinas to roll again!

To find out how you can score deals like this at Shaw's this week visit HERE
The Centsible Mama has all the deals with coupon matches - all the work - just for YOU! =)

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Inspiring. I love to see a full counter of great groceries for so little money. Thanks for sharing.

savvysuzie said...

I LOVED this deal - I came home with $140 worth of stuff for $40 out of pocket, plus I have $30 worth of the catalinas still left to use...so really the whole thing cost me 10 bucks!! I'll be posting a pic of my booty soon :)

Anonymous said...

WOW What a great deal!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on such an Awesome Trip! $AVE

BREE said...

I am SOOO wishing I had a Shaw's right now! LOL.

Queen said...

shaws, albertsons and jewel all have identical deals going on. i already have my plan (check out my post) for next week's catalina earning deal at shaws! just as good as this week!!

Anonymous said...

This was such a great opportunity. I ended out with 112 items, spent approx. $25 and have $15 in catalinas in my purse for the next time! Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this deal with your readers! It looks like a lot of people made out pretty well at Shaw's! I was almost hoping for a week with no deals, I am burnt out! But alas, Shaw's is offering a few more great deals that can't be missed! My pantry and freezer overfloweth!