ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, November 14, 2008

Drugstore Divas!


I love seeing how other people save and how creative you can be with your coupons to score the stuff your family needs... So with that in mind let's play DRUGSTORE DIVA'S!

The only rule to play this game is it has to be a shopping adventure at a DRUGSTORE.
If you are a CVS shopper...leave your link in the post entitled "CVS SUPERSTARS" (right above this one) and all others leave your link here.

The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more Drugstore Savings? Visit the "Cent"sible Sawyer's Drugstore Divas!... and link my name back to this post! Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And if you don't have a blog...we still want to see what you scored this week! So leave a comment!

I can't wait to see all your great finds!


2 Comments:

Unknown said...

I hope I did this right....I added my name to the link above and am leaving my drug store savings here. Hope I don't look the fool....

Anyway, a week or so ago I went to Rite Aid where they were featuring select Kellogg's cereals BOGO. The regular price was $4.69 per box. I got 4 boxes and used a $1 off coupon on each box. I paid $5.49 for 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal!

dicity said...

I'm back from my trip to Walgreen's where I spent $18.42 - well, not spent, on my gift card to no OOP.
I got
10 cans of Pet Evaporated milk using 4 $1.00 coupons total $5.90.
2 cans of sweetened condensed milk using 2 $.55 coupons for $2.48.
4 bottles of Pert shampoo from a raincheck a few weeks ago - no overage but FREE with the $2.00 coupons.
2 cans of frosting using 2-$.55 coupons for $.88.
2 coffee mates using 2 $1.00 coupons for $.49.
3 jars of Jif peanut butter using 3 $.35 coupons for $3.90.
4 cans of pumpkin using 2-$1.00 coupons for $1.96.
2 bags of Hershey candy because I was afraid my total wasn't over $20 no coupons for $3.00 (do you believe that?)
2 Reach toothbrushes with the BOGO coupon for $.99.
2 baking powder using the $1.00 coupon for FREE.
2 pks of foil bread pans for Christmas baking at $.79 each for $1.58.
2 pkgs of chocolate chips using $.75 coupons for $2.48.

Receipt says I saved
WAG coupon $28.46
ESC $1.00
Mfg coupons $24.54
Total $54.00

And I have all these great baking ingredients for Christmas cookies.

dicity