ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Friday, November 14, 2008

CVS Superstars!


I got to go to CVS this week! I went on Monday so I could get the Sunday/Monday specials!

Here's what I got:

Transaction #1:

I did the Hershey's chocolate deal (I can use the candy for the kiddos Christmas stuff at school)!
4 bags of Bliss Chocolate
2 bags of Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
Used (2) $2.50/2 Bliss Coupons
Final Price: $15
(I used $11.69 in ECB's and spent $3.31 in Cash)
Earned $10 ECBs

Transaction #2:

1 Garnier Fructis Hairspray (I needed this - just in time!)
1 St. Ives Body Wash
1 Listerine Agent Blue Mouth Wash
3 Caramels $0.33 each
Final Price: $12.10
Used $1/1 Hair product Coupon
Used $1 off Listerine Coupon
Used $10 ECBs earned in Transaction #1
Spent $0.10 in Cash
Earned $8 ECBs

Transaction #3:
1 Garnier Fructis Hairspray (I needed this - just in time!)
1 St. Ives Body Wash
Final Price: $6.98
Used $1/1 Hair Product Coupon
Spent $6.47 in Cash
Earned $5 ECBs

Transaction #4:
1 Palmer's Cocoa Butter (for the prego belly! - not on sale just needed it!)
Final Price: $5.19
Used $5 ECBs earned in last transaction
Spent $0.20 in cash
Earned $0 ECBs

All in all, I got several items I NEEDED and lots of items that I can use soon. I spent $10.08 in cash and took home $8 ECBs for later! Yippee!


:: Now it's your turn! I can't wait to see how you did this week! I love to see all the creative couponing! :)

You can post from now until Saturday at Midnight!! Just post about your great CVS adventures at your site and then leave a link here! Didn't go to CVS this week, leave a link anyway and tell us WHY you didn't visit the best store ever this week. The only thing I ask is that you link me at your post! Just say something at the end of your post like... Want to see more CVS savings? Visit the "Cents"ible Sawyer's CVS Superstars!... and link my name back to this post!

Still not sure how? Email me and I will help!

And, don't be shy if you don't have a blog....we want to hear about your adventures at CVS too! Leave a comment!

AND, come back Saturday to see the CVS deals and My Scenarios for next week! Yippee!!! I *heart* CVS!!!

5 Comments:

Sweetwater Savings said...

Don't forget to use the cocoa butter anywhere your skin feels tight (thighs, chest, etc...), not just on your belly!!

Christy said...

What do you mean by transaction 1, 2, 3. Did you split your purchases up on the same day at the same store or did you go to different locations? I'm new to all of this stuff.

Denise Sawyer said...

Christy,
Yep. I did multiple transactions and split my products up so that I would have less out of pocket. I did all these back to back at the same store because it wasn't busy and I had a super nice manager!
Other times I would do maybe two at a time and come back.

Denise
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

Lisa @ The Preacher's Wife said...

I'm so glad you answered Christy's question. I was going to feel like a doofus for asking. :))

So you get your ECB's right away? I'm totally going to buy batteries this week so I can split up transactions and use the $15 to buy the rest of my stuff?

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog and I always visit your cvs scenerio posts before heading out to CVS.