ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by Cheapsk8mom, Cincinnati Cents, Cheap-0's Story, and Frugal Fatima. Now I have to tell 7 random things about myself and tag 7 other people.

So, I guess I'll play along! =)

7 Random things about me:

1. I was teacher of the year this year at my school. (I teach second graders and have for 6 years). Yippee!

2. I am expecting my first child in March and we find out the sex tomorrow! Hip Hip Hooray! =)

3. I love to host parties and entertain friends in my house. (I would secretly love to be Martha Stewart/Betty Crocker and stay and home and entertain people every night of the week if I had the energy!)

4. I am a clean FREAK - you can tell by my house... but you would NEVER be able to tell by my classroom! =)

5. I collect children's books - I have about a zillion in my classroom library and besides blogs and magazines - when I have time(!)... (and right now baby name books!) I hardly read anything else!

6. I sing at a Christian coffee house on the weekends (that my parents own). I love ALL kinds of music! My whole family is musical. I have even entered a couple of contest... including Atlantafest at Sixflags in Atlanta - and made it to the final round! =)

7. I would much rather eat a whole bag of chips over anything with chocolate or ice cream. I am a salty snacker!

Okay, now I tag 7

Freebeezndealz
Keeping the Kingdom First
Northern Cheapskate
She Shops, She Scores
Lovejoy Family
Thrifty Florida Mama
Deal Seeking Mom

10 Comments:

Tracy said...

Congrats on the baby! I love your blog!

Tracy DeLuca said...

I THOUGHT so! Congratulations! I am so excited for you.... best of luck and I hope you let us all in on the sex when you know!

Gail said...

Hey, Denise! Thanks for tagging me - I made up my list on my blog. Congrats on your baby, too! By the way, I love collecting children's books too. My daughter's room is filled with new and vintage books. Our favorite so far is "Dog Breath: The Trouble with Hally Tosis" (I think that's the title). It's hilarious!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!

Anonymous said...

We need to know pink or blue :). Congratulations again!!!

Jen said...

Congrats on Teacher of the Year! You go girl!

Michelle said...

YOU ARE PREGNANT~ You should have announced this sooner. How far along? CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! I love your blog.

Andrea @ Mommy Snacks.net said...

Denise, you MUST tell us the sex :-) I wanna know what this baby is!!!

Melanie said...

Hi Denise,
Congrats on your little one:) I was going to tag you then I noticed you had been. So I'm just directing people to this link. Keep up the Great Work! Best Wishes.

Tagged from All Things Frugal