ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, October 27, 2008

Free Stuff at Kroger!

Southern Savers thought you might want to know there are lots of free things this week at Kroger!!
*Remember Kroger is store that has sales (and sale papers) regionally. So, your store might have different items on sale. You can check online by checking your local Kroger flyer before you make a run! This blogger is from the south so I would assume it would be only for that region. Let me know what you find out! =)

Here is a list:
2 Free products with Cellfire e coupons
Cottonelle Toilet Paper
Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
Celestial Seasonings Tea
NesQuik Milk
Herbal Essences Hair Care (2 free)
Aquafresh
plus 2 big money makers!!

See the whole list of things at Southern Savers HERE

4 Comments:

Zombiemommy said...

I had a great trip tonight, I saved 86%! I didn't buy any tea today, but I certainly did last week, I got 45 boxes (thanks to ebay). http://zombiemommysaves.blogspot.com/2008/10/great-shopping-trip-kroger-saved-86.html

Rachel said...

I love your blog! You have won a blog award from Surviving The Stores! You can see the details here:

http://survivingthestores.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-favorite-blogs.html

Anonymous said...

Nice site Denise from a fellow freebie site owner :)

Felicia said...

you have an award!

gograhamgo.blogspot.com