ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Question from a Reader:

I had a reader email this:

Do you remember the deal if you purchased 2 specially marked shampoo/conditioner (I believe Clairol Herbal Essences), you got a free pedi or mani? I never received mine. Has anyone else contacted you about this - did you participate? If you know how I can follow up on this, let me know.

I don't have the answer to this one... sadly I didn't get to participate. Does anyone have some suggestions for this reader?

Thanks
The "Cent"sible Sawyer

12 Comments:

RufflesAndFringe said...

It was from Herbal Essenses. I just barely received mine in the mail yesterday, so it could possibly still be on it's way.

"Deal"icious Mom said...

I received mine a couple weeks ago and passed it on to a friend so it does come but it did take a while. So hope is not lost :)

Ryan and Amy said...

I requested my at the begining of July. I just received mine a couple of weeks ago. I actually requested 2 and only received 1. I hope I receive the other one soon.

Amy

The Irwins said...

I received mine a few months ago, but have had a difficult time booking for it. I'm hoping to actually find time to call the company about it in the next couple of days. I could use some pampering =)

Megan said...

I just got mine a few days ago. It took quite awhile, but they both came.

Helen said...

I got mine in the mail a few weeks ago. Hope hers comes soon!

Be Thou Exalted said...

I got mine a few weeks ago, as well. My appointment is scheduled for next Friday - yay! Here is the 800# on my card: 1-800-377-5036Maybe you can call and get some info.

Anonymous said...

I got one last week and one this week so they are probably on the way. The Customer Concierge number on the certificate is 866-377-5036

Anonymous said...

I received both of mine in the mail last week. My only problem is that the nearest salon accepting this voucher is a four hour drive from my home. Customer service said they would get back to me to find another salon closer in my area. Best of luck to you ladies.

lynbar said...

I got mine, but there's no one within 30 miles of my home. I've called CS twice in 2 weeks and each time they say they will get back to me with an alternative....I'm still waiting for that call lol

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat as lynbar... received it, nothing near me... CS said they'd call with an alternative.. but never heard back. :(

MamaOnABudget said...

I just received mine last week - so they're coming!