ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, September 8, 2008

Join the Save A Lot Baby Club!

"Being Well Baby" is the Save A Lot baby club.
You can go HERE and sign up
There is rumor of a welcome pack being sent out with coupons.

There is also an ad in the flyer that there is a $3.00 rebate in the store when you buy Luvs jumbo pack diapers and 6 jars of Beech-Nut baby food. You can see the ad HERE

Thanks to Nichole for the Tip!

6 Comments:

Kelly said...

Yes, I signed up and got a packet of coupons for luvs diapers and baby food etc. Luvs coupns are so hard to find , so I was so excited!

Anonymous said...

I use to work at Save A Lot, this only makes me miss it more! But, of course, I did have to sign up! Thanks!

Unknown said...

So we can use manufacturer coupons at Save A lot now?? If so that is fantastic news!!

OnlyOnSale said...

Hey! I'm giving away a kellogs rebate form at my blog plus some extra kellogs coupons I have. It ends friday if you don't mind telling your readers about it! You always link some great giveaways and I thought that they might be ineterested!

http://onlyonsale.blogspot.com/2008/09/giveaway.html

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my tip! :)

I signed up last week, but haven't gotten anything yet.

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

I signed up a month or two ago, and received some great manufacturers coupons for Luvs diapers!