ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b
ss_blog_claim=4d45eae6807aadd51151aa2cf9a86e1b

About PR Service Press and Events CVS 101 Coupon Lingo Blogroll

Monday, September 8, 2008

CVS Deal Alert


Be on the look out...

Brandy in Springfield, IL noticed her CVS had clearanced out some of their Huggies Little Swimmers 75% off. They ring up at $2.25 per package, if you combine that with the $1.50 coupon from my coupon bar you get them for $0.75 per package! Add on a $2/$10 coupon and they're practically free!

Make sure they price check on the scanner though, some sizes are still regular price in her store. The ones that had the clearance tag were the 16-24lbs. size, maybe the others will be on sale soon!

Thanks for the tip Brandy!

7 Comments:

Finance Girl said...

I went to three CVS stores on Sunday, and one had their summer stuff (including the swimmers) at 90% off.

Anonymous said...

I went today and they are 90% too. (cleveland)

Ryan and Amy said...

I bought a few packs for $0.89 each and used coupons to get them for free. They were 90% off the original price. Only the small and large were on clearance, not the medium. I was told they were going to continue to carry those.

Anonymous said...

My store (Indy area) still had the Huggies full price, but Pampers Splashers were $2.17 a pack. :-)

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

My CVS store had them, along with the Pampers brand, for 90% off. I was able to get six packs and use three of the $1.50 off coupons to get all six of them for less then $1.

Little April said...

I bought a few packs in Texas they were marked $2.50 so after my coupon I paid $1.00 each :)

Unknown said...

Thanks... I took advantage of summer birthday gifts for 90% off, but I'll head over for those diapers. Although, my last should be trained by then. Oh well, they'll be good baby gifts!